Recipe by * Carly *
Q C N/D 2004
Top Review by Angie in St. Charles
This was pretty good. It was easy to put together and baked up nice. The filling did not fall out of the sides. I think I would have prefered something creamier on the inside or a different topping. The topping tasted too much like soup (meaning, I really couldn't taste the other ingredients). We used 2 breasts of chicken and it was way too much. So we froze the extra filling for another night. You could also easily add some shredded cooked carrot or cooked broccoli to the mixture (to sneak in those veggies for the kids).
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2⁄3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Combine the chicken and 2 tablespoons cheese; place about 2 tablespoonfuls on the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, milk and remaining cheese.
- Cook until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve over crescents.