1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put spinach into a well buttered 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish.
- 2Pound chicken breasts fairly thin; top each with a slice of ham and cheese roll up, securing with toothpick.
- 3Place on top of spinach in baking dish.
- 4Spoon equal portion of undiluted mushroom soup on each.
- 5Pour half and half around rolls, dot with butter, cover dish.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- 7Test chicken to see if done after 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.1
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.7 mg
- Sodium 839.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 46.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: