Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 lb frozen chopped spinach
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices ham
- 6 slices gruyere cheese, thick
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- Put spinach into a well buttered 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish.
- Pound chicken breasts fairly thin; top each with a slice of ham and cheese roll up, securing with toothpick.
- Place on top of spinach in baking dish.
- Spoon equal portion of undiluted mushroom soup on each.
- Pour half and half around rolls, dot with butter, cover dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Test chicken to see if done after 30 minutes.
This is such an easy way to make Cordon Blue!!! So flavorful and so easy to make. I assembled it a few hours ahead of time and then just popped it in the oven. A wonderful recipe that I will make over and over again. Thanks for yet another great recipe. :-)
This was just excellent. I put this together for my kids last night and they both loved it. Easy to make and a great combination of flavors. Thanks