- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 large tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the soups, chicken, green chiles, onion and sour cream in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- Rip tortillas into bite size pieces and layer 1/3 onto the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer chicken mixture on top, then a layer of cheddar cheese. Repeat two additional times, making sure to end with cheese on the top layer. Bake in preheated oven for about an hour and serve.