Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This makes a 9" x 13" casserole which will easily feed 6 adults. This is a little lighter on the calories, and received thumbs up from the entire family!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies
- 12 fat free tortillas
- 2 (10 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese (3oz)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and then lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a 10-inch skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center. Add cream cheese and chilies, reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir until blended and cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon chicken filling onto tortillas (about 1/4 cup @), roll up and place seam sides down in baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.