1/4 Photos of Creamy Chicken Casserole
Patti C's Note:
I got this recipe from a girl I worked with after complaining to her that there aren't many recipes for "comfort food" that you have time to make after working all day. She showed me how wrong I was! Everyone that has tasted this has liked it. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite-sized pieces,seasoned to taste with salt, pepper garlic powder, stir-fried in small am)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetables, of choice (we like peas)
- 1 roll Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 can grands refrigerated biscuit (buttermilk or Southern style are good)
- 1Melt margarine in large frypan, stir in crushed Ritz until coated.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In large bowl, mix together cooked chicken, soup, sour cream, mushrooms and peas.
- 4Pour into greased 2 quart casserole.
- 5Sprinkle crumbs over top.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Serve over biscuits.
- 8(hot noodles or rice are good too).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.2
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 1438.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: