Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had a hard time thinking of a name for this recipe. It was shared by a friend of mine. Thanks Kim. I miss you! I hope you all like it...
- 1 (6 ounce) box cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons light margarine spread (I used I can't believe it's not butter)
- 4 ounces fat free sour cream (the recipe calls for 8 oz, but I don't use that much)
- 0.5 (9 7/8 ounce) can low fat chicken in water
- Boil 1 1/2 cups of water and 4 tbl spoons of margarine spread.
- Add stuffing mix and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour stuffing into 8X8 dish.
- Cover stuffing with 1/2 of can of chunky chicken. (Shred it with your fingers).
- Mix sour cream and cream of mushroom. Spread the mixture over the chicken and stuffing.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-45 minutes.