Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and inexpensive.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) package chicken rice-a-roni
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare Rice-a-Roni according to package directions.
- Mix in chicken and sour cream.
- Grease an 8x8-inch pan. Pour in rice mixture. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
My Husband and I loved this recipe !!!! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. It was extremely easy to make. And it was creamy and delicious. Thank you for this recipe.