1/1 Photo of Creamy Chicken Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
This was one of my favorite meals growing up and it's still a huge hit whenever I make it. It is very good and very easy to make. I like to serve it on Sunday evenings with green beans and salad. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Boil chicken breasts in water for 25 minutes.
- 3Let chicken sit until cool and shred chicken.
- 4Combine shredded chicken, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup and spread evenly into a casserole dish.
- 5Combine melted butter and stuffing mix in a bowl to soften the stuffing.
- 6Pour stuffing mix over chicken mixture and spread evenly.
- 7Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- 8Remove Aluminum foil and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- 9Let sit for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.6
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 225.9 mg
- Sodium 786.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 60.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix