Recipe by Bullscreeker
This is a recipe given to me by my sister-in-law shortly after I got married. It has been a family favorite ever since. Makes a 9x13 pan, so I find this a good Sunday dinner that can be re-heated for supper after the long workdays throughout the week. Don't let cooking & cutting up the chicken discourage you - it is well worth the reward.
- 4 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into small chunks)
- 2 -3 cups chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (8 ounce) bag cornbread stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 1/4 bag of cornbread stuffing in bottom of 9" x 13" pan.
- Put all of the chopped cooked chicken on top of stuffing.
- Mix soups and 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth together in medium-sized bowl.
- Pour mixture on top of chicken.
- Pour stuffing (as much as desired) on top.
- Pour remaining 1 1/2 cups of broth over top of stuffing.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes uncovered.