1/1 Photo of Creamy Chicken Casserole
This is a recipe given to me by my sister-in-law shortly after I got married. It has been a family favorite ever since. Makes a 9x13 pan, so I find this a good Sunday dinner that can be re-heated for supper after the long workdays throughout the week. Don't let cooking & cutting up the chicken discourage you - it is well worth the reward.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 1/4 bag of cornbread stuffing in bottom of 9" x 13" pan.
- 3Put all of the chopped cooked chicken on top of stuffing.
- 4Mix soups and 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth together in medium-sized bowl.
- 5Pour mixture on top of chicken.
- 6Pour stuffing (as much as desired) on top.
- 7Pour remaining 1 1/2 cups of broth over top of stuffing.
- 8Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- 9Remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes uncovered.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 924.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 15.0 g