Prep 12 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a great tasting, easy casserole. A few frozen peas, or canned carrots is a nice touch if you want more color.
- 1 chicken, cooked and meat cut in bitesize pieces
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Spread chicken pieces in a 13x9 pan.
- Combine soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- Mix cracker crumbs with butter, celery seed, and poultry seasoning.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered at 350* for 35 minutes.
Loved this casserole a lot!! I added a can of chicken and mushroom soup and it still tasted wonderful. Thank you, Inez.
Yummy, filling and extremely easy to make!!! If you are crunched for time and want something that anyone would enjoy, this is the recipe for you! I added fresh onion, carrot and celery for a little extra zing and color and put it over rice:))
This was a tasty dish! I did make a few adjustments to it. I added broccoli and a half box of noodles to give it a little more texture, i wanted more than just chicken(why it got a 4, not a 5) Delicious and so easy!