Recipe by Sue Lau
I made this up with some leftover cooked chicken. Very simple and easy.
Top Review by foxysnana
I think this may be a new favorite for me. I made this with leftover turkey, and I had to make a few changes. I used boullion cubes and water in place of the canned broth. I added 2 minced garlic cloves with the Italian seasoning because I am a garlic lover. I also cooked this on the stove, and turned it off when the pasta was done. I used whole wheat spaghetti, broken into small pieces as this is the pasta I had on hand. My soup was a bit on the thin side, but I don't mind. It was so easy to put together, and the taste was terrific. Thank You Sue L for such a simple and delicious recipe, and a new way to use turkey or chicken.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 6 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 50 ounces chicken broth (I used a large can)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 -3 tablespoons creamy caesar salad dressing (I used a thick type)
- 2 -3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper (optional)