Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy skillet dinner.Can be doubled for larger family.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli cuts
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed (can use lowfat)
- cooked rice
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Cook chicken in skillet with mayonnaise until cooked through and no longer pink.
- Add broccoli,cook til crisp tender.
- Add cheese cover and simmer until cheese is melted.
- Serve over cooked rice.
My family just raved about this recipe! I was so happy becuase it was very simple to make and hearing how much they liked it made it taste even better to me! I LOVE this website!