Mama Kimmie's Note:
I started with a recipe I got from a friend and change it to be easier and creamier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water (more or less depending on consistency you want)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated, more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (also to taste)
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice (separated)
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli (the kind you steam in microwave or fresh cooked)
- 1 (16 ounce) box spiral shaped pasta
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Put a tbsp of lemon juice on each of the 4 chicken breasts, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes, or until done. Cut into bite size pieces.
- 3Microwave your broccoli according to package.
- 4In a large sauce pan cook noodles by directions on the box. Strain and set aside.
- 5In the empty sauce pan, mix chicken, cream of chicken, water, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, broccoli, remaining lemon juice, and a little more salt and pepper if you desire. Cook about 5 minuted until heated through, and put on top of pasta. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Broccoli Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (827 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1006.4
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 121.0 mg
- Sodium 4480.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 57.9 g