Recipe by Kimmie
I started with a recipe I got from a friend and change it to be easier and creamier.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water (more or less depending on consistency you want)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated, more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (also to taste)
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice (separated)
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli (the kind you steam in microwave or fresh cooked)
- 1 (16 ounce) box spiral shaped pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put a tbsp of lemon juice on each of the 4 chicken breasts, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes, or until done. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Microwave your broccoli according to package.
- In a large sauce pan cook noodles by directions on the box. Strain and set aside.
- In the empty sauce pan, mix chicken, cream of chicken, water, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, broccoli, remaining lemon juice, and a little more salt and pepper if you desire. Cook about 5 minuted until heated through, and put on top of pasta. Enjoy!