Recipe by SwtKitn
Very simple and fast for those Quick meals.
Top Review by Phooeys Girl
My family loved this soup! I made it using turkey. Although the recipe does not make very much. It says it will serve 5 but with myself, my husband, our adult son and 6 year old there was not even enough for one whole serving each. I will definitely make it again but will probably triple the ingredients.
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 118.29 ml red peppers or 118.29 ml green pepper strip
- 226.79 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g soup can milk
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped broccoli
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken or 473.18 ml turkey
- 0.25 ml ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat, add butter and cook mushrooms and pepper strips until they are tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in soup, milk, broccoli, chicken, pepper and nutmeg.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; simmer 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.