Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very simple and fast for those Quick meals.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Broccoli Bisque recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup red peppers or 1⁄2 cup green pepper strip
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) soup can milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- In a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat, add butter and cook mushrooms and pepper strips until they are tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in soup, milk, broccoli, chicken, pepper and nutmeg.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; simmer 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
My family loved this soup! I made it using turkey. Although the recipe does not make very much. It says it will serve 5 but with myself, my husband, our adult son and 6 year old there was not even enough for one whole serving each. I will definitely make it again but will probably triple the ingredients.