Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious casserole to make on a busy weeknight. Its very quick and easy! We love it! I usually serve it with rice or just a green salad.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, split and flattened
- 8 slices swiss cheese (1/4 inch)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup herb stuffing mix, crushed (I like Pepperidge Farm)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- Preparation: Place chicken breasts in a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with cheese.
- Combine Cream of Broccoli Soup and milk and spread over cheese.
- Toss melted butter with stuffing mix and sprinkle over top of chicken.
- Bake in a 350-F oven for 30 minutes, or until tender.
This was great and so easy to make! I used olive oil to grease the pan. I had no swiss cheese so I substituted it with a cup of shredded mozzarella. I mixed it right in with the soup and milk. I also added some onion powder. Initially I used only a cup of Stove Top stuffing, but it didn't seem like enough so I used the whole box. (I like the crunchiness so I didn't mind the extra...) My only complaint was that it was a little too salty, but I probably overdid that myself... Thanks!