Creamy Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain; keep warm.
- Cut some of the stems off broccoli and discard. In a large bowl, combine noodles, and broccoli.
- Add margarine and cheese and stir until cheese melts.
- Stir in chicken soup, cream, mustard, salt, pepper, and chicken, and spoon into buttered 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake covered at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle slivered almonds and cook at 325 degrees for an additional 15 minutes.