Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed (about 1/4 pounds)
- 1 1⁄2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed,drained
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta American cheese spread, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spoon into 12x8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
This is yummy. This recipe looked so good that when I made it, I doubled it and made one casserole to freeze. I'm so glad that I did. It would be great to take to a potluck or for one of those nights that I am too exhausted to cook and need some comfort food. My hubby doesn't like broccoli and he even liked it. The only change that I made was that I added more cheese. We love cheese. Thanks for a great recipe Dana!
This is real comfort food. I loved it. I had not orginally planned to cook this for the Danathon, but when I went to the grocery store, they had boneless chicken breast on sale. I am so glad they did now. I didn't have minute rice, but I did have some leftover rice in fridge and I used it. I did add salt and pepper to taste also. It turned out wonderful. Will make again.
I love simple, easy to prepare dishes like this and this was delicious! I used cheddar cheese and slightly more milk, 1 1/2 cups. I also used fresh broccoli and a little salt and black pepper. I covered the dish for the first 20 mins and then removed the cover for the last 10-15 mins. A meal that will definitely be made again, thanks Dana.