Top Review by Lauren Clark
This is yummy. This recipe looked so good that when I made it, I doubled it and made one casserole to freeze. I'm so glad that I did. It would be great to take to a potluck or for one of those nights that I am too exhausted to cook and need some comfort food. My hubby doesn't like broccoli and he even liked it. The only change that I made was that I added more cheese. We love cheese. Thanks for a great recipe Dana!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed (about 1/4 pounds)
- 1 1⁄2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed,drained
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta American cheese spread, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spoon into 12x8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.