Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
this recipe is delish and pretty healthy too it substitutes regular pasta for egg noodles
- 1 lb chicken
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon flour or 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
- preheat oven to 350.
- cut chicken into cubes, cook with a little garlic salt until done.
- meanwhile boil broccoli in water until done.
- cook egg noodles in boiling water with a little salt and oil till tender.
- ***depending on how much sauce you may like you may need to use 2 jars of alfredo***.
- in a medium saucepan empty alfredo sauce.
- add milk and flour mix inches.
- stir in cottage cheese.
- mix half of the cheese into the sauce until melted.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- mix all the ingredients together.
- top with remaining cheese
- place in oven and bake for 20 min or until cheese is melted.