Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
this recipe is delish and pretty healthy too it substitutes regular pasta for egg noodles
Make and share this Creamy Chicken, Broccoli, Alfredo Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon flour or 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
- preheat oven to 350.
- cut chicken into cubes, cook with a little garlic salt until done.
- meanwhile boil broccoli in water until done.
- cook egg noodles in boiling water with a little salt and oil till tender.
- ***depending on how much sauce you may like you may need to use 2 jars of alfredo***.
- in a medium saucepan empty alfredo sauce.
- add milk and flour mix inches.
- stir in cottage cheese.
- mix half of the cheese into the sauce until melted.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- mix all the ingredients together.
- top with remaining cheese
- place in oven and bake for 20 min or until cheese is melted.