Recipe by Lali
This can be made with other veggies instead of broccoli, Our son doesn't like broccoli, for him I make with pea pods or carrots.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 can chicken broth
- 0.75 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced or strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and add chicken, cook till done.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- add broth, broccoli, red pepper, garlic& pepper.
- Cook till tender, add chicken.
- Cook additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked bowties and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese till melted.