Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My daughter made these when I was visiting her and they were delicious, now I ask for them! Easy to make for a quick meal with the use of short cuts like canned crescent roll dough and soup concentrate.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- Poach chicken in boiling water until tender. Cut into chunks and shred between 2 forks.
- Add cream cheese, garlic, sage & mushrooms.
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Place a rounded Tblsp of filling on each triangle and pull all edges up to seal.
- Roll in corn flakes and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Heat cream of chicken soup over low heat until smooth and hot (do NOT dilute).
- Serve chicken balls with soup poured over each one.
These were very good. We liked this recipe more than some of the others that we have tried that were similar. They were quick and easy also. Thanks for posting.
We made this with crushed Chicken in a Biscuit crackers instead of corn flakes--- wow did the family love it!
very good. after making these I started thinking about all the ways to change them like adding green onions or mixed veggies or even bacon. the ideas are endless. Thanks for a great recipe!!!