1 hr 20 mins
My daughter made these when I was visiting her and they were delicious, now I ask for them! Easy to make for a quick meal with the use of short cuts like canned crescent roll dough and soup concentrate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1Poach chicken in boiling water until tender. Cut into chunks and shred between 2 forks.
- 2Add cream cheese, garlic, sage & mushrooms.
- 3Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Place a rounded Tblsp of filling on each triangle and pull all edges up to seal.
- 4Roll in corn flakes and place on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Heat cream of chicken soup over low heat until smooth and hot (do NOT dilute).
- 6Serve chicken balls with soup poured over each one.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Balls
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.0
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 1065.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 26.0 g