Recipe by GrammaJeanne
My daughter made these when I was visiting her and they were delicious, now I ask for them! Easy to make for a quick meal with the use of short cuts like canned crescent roll dough and soup concentrate.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
Directions See How It's Made
- Poach chicken in boiling water until tender. Cut into chunks and shred between 2 forks.
- Add cream cheese, garlic, sage & mushrooms.
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Place a rounded Tblsp of filling on each triangle and pull all edges up to seal.
- Roll in corn flakes and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Heat cream of chicken soup over low heat until smooth and hot (do NOT dilute).
- Serve chicken balls with soup poured over each one.