Recipe by Irish in the City
Chicken, Parmesan cheese, broccoli and mushrooms bake together in a creamy garlic-scented sauce (this is from Campbells.com)
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This was a nice combination although to be honest I mixed the Broccoli soup and milk together and just didn't like the flavor so switched to cream of chicken. The garlic flavor was perfect. I also sauteed fresh mushrooms in a little butter instead of using the canned. There really wasn't enough sauce for us and would double it next time and increase the breadcrumbs to double. There is no mention of the Parmesan cheese in the instructions so I just added it to the soup mix. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 09
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canCampbell's cream of broccoli soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canCampbell's 98% fat free cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained (I use fresh that have been sauteed)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE chicken in 3 quart shallow baking dish.
- Mix soup, milk, garlic powder and mushrooms.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Mix cheese and bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over chicken.
- BAKE at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir sauce before serving.