Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great easy recipe
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Asparagus Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) box wild rice, prepared according to directions
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 -3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese or 1 cup parmesan cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed croutons or 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread wild rice on the bottom of the dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, mayo, egg, lemon juice and milk.
- Top the rice with the chicken and asparagus and 1 cup of cheese.
- Combine the soups, miracle whip, eggs, lemon juice, whisk together.
- Spread soup mixture on top.
- Then top with remaining cheese and then crushed croutons.
- Finally, spoon melted butter over croutons.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.