Recipe by AngelaTN
I modified another recipe found here on 'Zaar and came up with this! Delicious served with wild rice and roasted asparagus. Easy enough for weeknights, but special enough for company.
Top Review by libertychef
Since I love artichoke and mayo dip, I thought I'd give this recipe a try. I happened to have all the ingredients on hand, and putting them all together was very easy. I didn't use the paprika, but sprinkled parsley on the top and served over angel hair pasta. This main dish, together with a very colorful salad, makes an excellent presentation, and it is easy and simply delicious.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until clear and golden.
- Place onion mixture in large bowl.
- Add chicken, artichoke hearts, mayo, sour cream, wine, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Pour into greased casserole dish and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.