Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I modified another recipe found here on 'Zaar and came up with this! Delicious served with wild rice and roasted asparagus. Easy enough for weeknights, but special enough for company.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until clear and golden.
- Place onion mixture in large bowl.
- Add chicken, artichoke hearts, mayo, sour cream, wine, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Pour into greased casserole dish and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Since I love artichoke and mayo dip, I thought I'd give this recipe a try. I happened to have all the ingredients on hand, and putting them all together was very easy. I didn't use the paprika, but sprinkled parsley on the top and served over angel hair pasta. This main dish, together with a very colorful salad, makes an excellent presentation, and it is easy and simply delicious.