Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This is a all in one dish. Very easy and very yummy. My 2 year old devours it everytime it is made.
Top Review by CherylG
This recipe was easy to make and everyone loved it. I used garlic powder instead of garlic salt as the soup had lots of salt already in it. The dish also reheats well in the microwave.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 (32 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 package frozen tater tots
- 1 package frozen california-blend vegetables (carrots, broccoli, and califlower)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, sour cream, salt, broth, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Then in 9x13-inch dish place tator tots, veggies and chicken in and pour sauce mixture over the top.
- Stir until everything has been covered with mixture, and then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for one hour.