Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a all in one dish. Very easy and very yummy. My 2 year old devours it everytime it is made.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken and Veggie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 (32 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 package frozen tater tots
- 1 package frozen california-blend vegetables (carrots, broccoli, and califlower)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- Mix soup, sour cream, salt, broth, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Then in 9x13-inch dish place tator tots, veggies and chicken in and pour sauce mixture over the top.
- Stir until everything has been covered with mixture, and then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for one hour.
This recipe was easy to make and everyone loved it. I used garlic powder instead of garlic salt as the soup had lots of salt already in it. The dish also reheats well in the microwave.
This was so easy and so good! Everyone loved it, from my husband to my 20 month-old. Thanks for another good one!