Recipe by Harley Seashell Princess
This recipe is the ultimate comfort food when paired with buttery mashed potatoes, corn or green beans, and hot rolls. Wash it all down with a tall icy cold glass of milk!
Top Review by ericaj
This is a family favorite and comfort food at our house. The only difference between this and my grandmother's recipe is that we sprinkle some poultry seasoning in with the soups and reduce the milk to only a cup. We cook the chicken in chicken broth and use that same water to cook the Stove Top. My kids (5 and 2) don't usually try casseroles...they prefer all food seperated but they both ask for this.
- 5 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2 (12 ounce) boxesof stove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven@ 350.
- Cook chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place into a casserole dish.
- Prepare Stove Top according to directions.
- Heat both cans of soup with the milk in a saucepan until hot.
- Pour over chicken.
- Spoon stuffing over top of chicken and soup.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly.