1/3 Photos of Creamy Chicken and Stove-Top Stuffing Casserole
Harley Seashell Princess's Note:
This recipe is the ultimate comfort food when paired with buttery mashed potatoes, corn or green beans, and hot rolls. Wash it all down with a tall icy cold glass of milk!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven@ 350.
- 2Cook chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- 3Place into a casserole dish.
- 4Prepare Stove Top according to directions.
- 5Heat both cans of soup with the milk in a saucepan until hot.
- 6Pour over chicken.
- 7Spoon stuffing over top of chicken and soup.
- 8Bake for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Stove-Top Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.8
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 875.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken flavor stuffing mix