Recipe by anonymous
Very fast soup that has a chowder-like consistency. Delicious and perfect for lazy winter evenings! Also a great way to use up leftover chicken, corn and rice.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 11 ounces water
- 11 ounces milk
- 1 lb cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup instant rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients ( just use a soup can full of both water and milk) in medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Boiling is not recommended or the milk will form a "scum" on the top of the soup!
- Season as desired - I add plenty of cracked black pepper!
- *Note* You could also use leftover canned or frozen corn (drained) and leftover rice that is already cooked.