Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very fast soup that has a chowder-like consistency. Delicious and perfect for lazy winter evenings! Also a great way to use up leftover chicken, corn and rice.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 11 ounces water
- 11 ounces milk
- 1 lb cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup instant rice
- Mix all ingredients ( just use a soup can full of both water and milk) in medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Boiling is not recommended or the milk will form a "scum" on the top of the soup!
- Season as desired - I add plenty of cracked black pepper!
- *Note* You could also use leftover canned or frozen corn (drained) and leftover rice that is already cooked.
Was ok had to add an extra cup of rice was too watery and no flavor but after lots of salt and pepper it was good. Thanks