1/1 Photo of Creamy Chicken and Rice in a Crock Pot
8 hrs 5 mins
A family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a pan, and add rice until it begins to crackle, but not brown. This makes the rice dense, and helps it keep its shape while cooking.
- 2Whisk together the soups, water, and seasonings.
- 3Combine all ingredients (except broccoli) in crockpot, and cook on low 4-6 hours.
- 4During last 30-45 minutes, add broccoli if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Rice in a Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 2427.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: