Recipe by carolinafan
You may substitute boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the chicken thighs if desired.
Top Review by imwickedvixen
I love this recipe! I have been making this for about 4 years already. I got this from the ragu jar and the kids just love it. I also add mushrooms to it and Mozzarella Cheese.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
- 1 (1 lb) jarragu cheesy classic alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked converted rice
- 1 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Season chicken if desired with salt and pepper.
- In 13x9-inch baking dish, thoroughly combine Cheese Sauce, broth, uncooked rice and tomato. Arrange chicken on rice mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle chicken with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.