Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This one is from way back in the day. Very unsophisticated and some would call it bland. I love it and crave it on occasion. Great comfort food.
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix, divided
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rice, chicken soup, water, and half the onion soup mix.
- Spread mixture into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Lay chicken over the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining onion soup mix over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours.