1/1 Photo of Creamy Chicken and Ravioli With Bacon
Sue Lau's Note:
Adapted from a BC recipe. A little bit like carbonara.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- parmesan cheese, amount as desired
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1Heat oil in skillet and cook chicken over high heat, turning occasionally, until brown, 3-5 minutes.
- 2Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about one minute or less.
- 3Add the broth and ravioli to the skillet, and reduce heat. Cook uncovered, about 4-6 minutes or until the ravioli are tender and almost all the broth has evaporated.
- 4Stir in half and half and simmer, uncovered, about 4 minutes or until hot and of a consistency you like.
- 5Serve hot, sprinkled with bacon, cheese, and parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Ravioli With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.5
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.1 mg
- Sodium 515.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: