Recipe by Sue Lau
Adapted from a BC recipe. A little bit like carbonara.
Top Review by Princess Pea
Nice alternative to using a purchased sauce without much fuss. Made for an easy week night meal. I used fat free half and half, but might use the full fat version next time for more flavor. Will definitely make again. Very tasty!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- parmesan cheese, amount as desired
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet and cook chicken over high heat, turning occasionally, until brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about one minute or less.
- Add the broth and ravioli to the skillet, and reduce heat. Cook uncovered, about 4-6 minutes or until the ravioli are tender and almost all the broth has evaporated.
- Stir in half and half and simmer, uncovered, about 4 minutes or until hot and of a consistency you like.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with bacon, cheese, and parsley.