Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy, creamy, warm comfort food. Does it get any better!?
Make and share this Creamy Chicken and Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the ravioli according to the directions given on the container. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up the chicken breasts into bite size peices.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- Roll chicken in flour mixture.
- Put oil in pan on medium heat.
- Cook chicken in pan until tender and cooked all the way through.
- In sauce pan, compine whipping cream, pesto, capers, salt, and pepper. Heat until it gets thicker and creamy. (~2 minutes)
- Combine ravioli, chicken, and brocolli in large oven safe pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.