Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy, creamy, warm comfort food. Does it get any better!?
Make and share this Creamy Chicken and Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the ravioli according to the directions given on the container. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up the chicken breasts into bite size peices.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- Roll chicken in flour mixture.
- Put oil in pan on medium heat.
- Cook chicken in pan until tender and cooked all the way through.
- In sauce pan, compine whipping cream, pesto, capers, salt, and pepper. Heat until it gets thicker and creamy. (~2 minutes)
- Combine ravioli, chicken, and brocolli in large oven safe pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.