Yummy, creamy, warm comfort food. Does it get any better!?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the ravioli according to the directions given on the container. Set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Cut up the chicken breasts into bite size peices.
- 4Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- 5Roll chicken in flour mixture.
- 6Put oil in pan on medium heat.
- 7Cook chicken in pan until tender and cooked all the way through.
- 8In sauce pan, compine whipping cream, pesto, capers, salt, and pepper. Heat until it gets thicker and creamy. (~2 minutes)
- 9Combine ravioli, chicken, and brocolli in large oven safe pan.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.6
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 151.1 mg
- Sodium 741.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: