Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe I must try, put here to remember. Weight Watchers point of 5 1/2 per serve.
- 600 g potatoes, new and tiny in size, halved
- 2 slices bacon, rashers trimmed
- 300 g chicken, cooked and chopped
- 125 ml light sour cream
- 4 tablespoons low-joule mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius. Lightly coat an oven tray with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes in a microwave dish, cover and cook on High for 6 minutes. Dry potatoes and place on the prepared tray. Lightly coat with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Wrap the bacon in absorbent paper and cook in the microwave on High for 2 minutes. Chop.
- Gently toss the potatoes, bacon, chicken, sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and chives together. Serve.