A recipe I must try, put here to remember. Weight Watchers point of 5 1/2 per serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius. Lightly coat an oven tray with cooking spray.
- 2Place the potatoes in a microwave dish, cover and cook on High for 6 minutes. Dry potatoes and place on the prepared tray. Lightly coat with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 3Wrap the bacon in absorbent paper and cook in the microwave on High for 2 minutes. Chop.
- 4Gently toss the potatoes, bacon, chicken, sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and chives together. Serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.1
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 366.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 19.8 g