Sun dried tomatoes and broccoli add color and texture to this dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) package penne
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3 x 1" strips
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomato, in oil,drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- parmesan cheese
- 1Cook penne to package directions.
- 2Sir in broccoli flowerets for last 2 minutes.
- 3In the meantime, saute onion in olive oil in large skillet for approximately 6 minutes, until softened.
- 4Add chicken strips and saute for 4 minutes.
- 5Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, heavy cream, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and simmer 4 minutes.
- 6Drain pasta, broccoli; toss with chicken mixture and top with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Penne
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.1
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 667.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 17.5 g