1/2 Photos of Creamy Chicken and Peas Noodle Toss
This is a recipe for 2! This is a recipe from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 ounces neufchatel cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup shredded 2% reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1COOK noodles in medium saucepan as directed on package.
- 2MEANWHILE, cook chicken in medium nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 minute or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Add Neufchatel cheese and milk; cook and stir 1 to 2 minute or until Neufchatel cheese is melted and mixture is well blended. Add soup and peas; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- 3DRAIN noodles; return to saucepan.
- 4Add chicken mixture and half of the shredded cheese; cook until shredded cheese is melted and mixture is well blended. Sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Peas Noodle Toss
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 125.4 mg
- Sodium 299.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
reduced-fat colby-monterey jack cheese