Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Southern Living Feb 2007, Start with Cooked Chicken, Cook your own chicken or purchase cooked rotisserie chicken from your grocery.
- Remove 1 tablespoons Italian dressing mix from envelope, and set aside; reserve remaining mix for another use.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well, and return noodles to pan.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons butter, and toss to coat.
- Stir in chopped chicken, next 3 ingredients, and 1 tablespoons dressing mix.
- Cook mixture over medium-high heat, tossing to coat evenly, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately.