7 hrs 15 mins
Midwest Mama's Note:
This is a crockpot recipe I got from a friend. Doesn't take a whole lot of time to prepare, and you can put it in the pot and leave it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups carrots (thinly sliced)
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh is best, but can use dried)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a crockpot, mix together soups, lemon juice, water, mustard, garlic powder, and pepper.
- 2Add carrot slices, and stir mixture well.
- 3Slice chicken breasts lengthwise, and add to mixture in crockpot.
- 4Stir well, being sure the chicken is coated.
- 5Cook on low 7 to 8 hours.
- 6Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 7Serve chicken and mixture over noodles, and sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 1092.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g