7 hrs 15 mins
Midwest Mama's Note:
This is a crockpot recipe I got from a friend. Doesn't take a whole lot of time to prepare, and you can put it in the pot and leave it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups carrots (thinly sliced)
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh is best, but can use dried)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a crockpot, mix together soups, lemon juice, water, mustard, garlic powder, and pepper.
- 2Add carrot slices, and stir mixture well.
- 3Slice chicken breasts lengthwise, and add to mixture in crockpot.
- 4Stir well, being sure the chicken is coated.
- 5Cook on low 7 to 8 hours.
- 6Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 7Serve chicken and mixture over noodles, and sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 1092.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g