Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from my sister and I think she got it off of a Campbell's soup label. This is very good and easy. I usually serve this with a tossed salad.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked
- Saute chicken in butter.
- Add mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add soup, milk and pepper and heat through.
- Serve over noodles.