Very easy chicken and pasta dish. I always get compliments when I make this. This recipe is for 2-3 people, but is easily doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta, while you chop up the ingredients. (Stir the fettuccini often otherwise it will stick together.).
- 2Fry chicken till about 1/2 cooked, then add bacon, and fry for a further couple of minutes. Add crushed garlic, stir well.
- 3When bacon is cooked, add mushrooms and shallots, fry for a few minutes, till mushrooms soften.
- 4Stir in cream, simmer for about 2 minutes. Taste and add salt (or other herbs / spices) if desired. To thicken sauce, mix cornflour with small amount of water, and stir into sauce. Keep stirring, it should thicken in about one minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccini
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 796.5
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.2 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 248.2 mg
- Sodium 150.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets