Chef #465934's Note:
Found the recipe on a recipe website but can't remember which one. This recipe is very rich. You can have this recipe on the table in about an hour or less. I have never paid attention to how long it takes to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2Coat a large fry pan with cooking spray. Add chicken & saute until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan & re-coat pan with spray. Add mushrooms and red pepper & saute until tender.
- 3Combine mayonnaise, milk, cheese, basil, pepper & paprika. Add to the vegetables in the fry pan, then add the chicken. Stir constantly & heat over medium-low heat until thoroughly heated.
- 4Drain pasta & return it to the pot. Add the vegetable mixture. Mix well and serve. I like to serve it with a nice salad and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.5
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 534.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: