Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found the recipe on a recipe website but can't remember which one. This recipe is very rich. You can have this recipe on the table in about an hour or less. I have never paid attention to how long it takes to make
- 12 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cubed
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup diced red pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Coat a large fry pan with cooking spray. Add chicken & saute until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan & re-coat pan with spray. Add mushrooms and red pepper & saute until tender.
- Combine mayonnaise, milk, cheese, basil, pepper & paprika. Add to the vegetables in the fry pan, then add the chicken. Stir constantly & heat over medium-low heat until thoroughly heated.
- Drain pasta & return it to the pot. Add the vegetable mixture. Mix well and serve. I like to serve it with a nice salad and garlic bread.