Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make your life easier by buying a rotisserie chicken from the deli counter and use the breast meat for this recipe. You'll save time without compromising the calorie count. You'll have some leftover chicken for another meal later in the week. If you can't find baby portobello mushrooms, use cremini mushrooms. Look for packaged crepes in the produce aisle.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup vertically sliced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups thinly sliced baby portobello mushroom caps (about 6 ounces)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 cup creme fraiche
- 2 cups shredded roasted boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 (9 inch) packaged french crepes (such as Melissa's)
- thyme, springs (optional)
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 2 minutes or until onion begins to brown. Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper; cook 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates and mushrooms are tender, stirring frequently. Add wine, and cook 3 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, stirring frequently. Add broth and fresh thyme; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; add Creme Frache, stirring until well blended. Add chicken, tossing to coat.
- Place 1 crepe on each of 6 plates. Spoon about 1/3 cup mushroom mixture into center of each crepe; roll up. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately.