Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
a delicious and quick dinner, i adapted from kraft, good way to get the kids to eat their broccoli!
- 1 lb farfalle pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- parmesan cheese
- cook pasta according to package, adding broccoli during last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- meanwhile, heat dressing in skillet, add garlic, chicken and crushed red pepper.
- cook chicken about 5 minutes each side or until slightly browned.
- drain pasta and return to pan.
- add marinara and cream cheese to chicken, cook until cream cheese is melted.
- add pasta to chicken mixture cook 3 min longer.
- garnish with parmesan cheese.