Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a quick and easy weeknight meal with great flavor.
Top Review by lucy k.
For such an easy recipe, this has to get 5 stars. The chilies added so much flavour -- I wouldn't skip them. I used fresh sliced mushrooms. Next time I will pound the chicken a bit before cooking, as it was a little rubbery.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 tomatoes, peeld and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- hot cooked rice