Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This rich, delicious family-pleaser is easily prepared in no time at all. This recipe came from a magazine I received from Kraft, and we love it.
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray (such as Pam).
- Add chicken, cover and cook 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder (if desired).
- Add soup and milk; Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli; cover.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese; sprinkle with remaining cheese.