- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) canscampbell's chicken broth
- 568 ml milk (equals 2 full cans of soup tins)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 16 ounces penne pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the chicken and chop into small pieaces.
- in large pot mix all ingredients BUT NOT THE PASTA (liquids first)add as much veggies as you wish.
- Cook pasta Then put off to the side.
- when you veggie are soft add pasta into a bowl and pour the sauce on top
- THEN ENJOY.
- Also i like to use frozen veggies for fast cook time.And canned carrots(sliced).