Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- hot cooked pasta
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- In a large frypan, saute chicken, onion, and garlic in butter until meat is no longer pink.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, wine, salt, and pepper.
- Add to the chicken mixture; stir to combine.
- Next, add ham, broccoli, and bacon.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- On individual plates, spoon hot pasta, top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with shredded swiss cheese.