1/3 Photos of Creamy Chicken and Biscuit Bake
If you've been looking for a different taste option for a chicken pot-pie type of meal, here's the recipe! This recipe comes from my Grandmother, who has been taking this one to potlucks and reunions ongoing! Always a crowd-pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Spray bottom and sides of 11x9" baking dish with Pam.
- 3Heat butter in a skillet till melted, Saute chopped onion till tender.
- 4Combine onion, chicken, soup, sour cream, milk and pimento in a medium bowl and mix well.
- 5Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven.
- 8Sprinkle baked layer with 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese.
- 9Arrange biscuits in single layer on top.
- 10Sprinkle biscuits with remaining cheddar.
- 11Bake until biscuits turn golden brown and the sauce is bubbly (about 20 minutes longer).
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Biscuit Bake
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.4
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 619.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: