Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really yummy pasta dish.
- 0.5 (8 ounce) packet thin spaghetti
- 200 g diced bacon
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cracked pepper, for taste
- Put pasta on to boil.
- In a saucepan mix cornflour and water into a paste. Add milk, salt and garlic powder.
- Heat mixture on stove at high temperature until it starts to thicken. Reduce the heat. Continue stirring so sauce does not go gluggy.
- Add both cheeses and stir until cheese is dissolved.
- Add diced bacon. Simmer sauce for 10-15 minutes occasionally stirring so bacon can cook in sauce.
- Add chicken and mix. If sauce starts to get too thick, add a little extra milk. Continue to simmer sauce until chicken is heated.
- Once pasta is cooked you're ready to eat. enjoy.
This was very good! I forgot to add in the bacon since I had fried it separately and had it set aside, so I crumbled and put on top. My picky family ate every bite!